The E300 Series air purifier allows you to target contaminants wherever they are of concern.
- ADVANCED FILTRATION OPTIONS: Select from either high capacity chemical adsorption filter or High Efficiency Particle Arrestance (HEPA) filter.
- CHEMICAL FILTRATION: Chemical filter contains 14 kilograms of coal based, virgin-grade activated carbon. HEPA FILTER: Certified efficiency of 99.97% @ 0.3 microns+
- AIRFLOW: Airflow 885m3 per hour from high performance, thermally protected, energy efficient motor designed for quiet, continuous operation.
- AIR INTAKE: Provides near floor level perforated steel intake for highest solvent capture. The air purifier intake can be ducted directly to equipment; 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm standard duct attachments and custom sizes are available.
- AIR DISCHARGE: Clean air is discharged at top of unit on the opposite side to intake, preventing filtered air recycling. Optional 200mm duct attachment allows clean air to be ducted to any location inside or outside the room.
- MODULAR DESIGN: Stainless steel latching system allows for filter housings to be added or upgraded.
- CONSTRUCTION: Durable 20 Gauge baked enamel finish, bearing mounted roller wheels, each with a locking brake.
- EXPANDABLE: Add an additional 14 kilogram chemical or HEPA filter with our filter module accessory.
- PRODUCT WARRANTY: 3 years parts and labour.+
- AIR PURIFIER DIMENSIONS: 892mm Height x 440mm Width x 390mm Depth (fully assembled) POWER SUPPLY: Single phase 240 Volt, 50 Hertz, .38 Amps, 85 Watt.
- WEIGHT: 34.5 Kg (including 14 kilogram chemical filter).
*Excludes filters and consumables.
+14kg chemical filter included, HEPA filter optional.
+ Technical and other specifications subject to change without notice.
The EnvironAir E300 can be freestanding or ducted to equipment and we offer attachments in any size. The E300 is suitable for any number of applications and designed to keep up with your changing needs. The E300 commercial air purifier has an exceptional choice of filter options and a modular system design, so you can easily add extra dust or chemical filters when you require them.